Monday, June 28, 2010

Because I Care Layered

A simple card with lots of cutting.  You all know how much I love to cut stuff out.  not!  I did want to layer this blossom.  I love Hydrangeas.  I had a gorgeous pink one last summer.  Sadly it didn't grow again this year.  Probably got hit by the cold
and the bunnies chewing on it!
I used Marina Mist (New Core Color) as the blossom base color and doodled over the flower image with Concord Crush (New In Color).  The leaves are Wild Wasabi (Returning In Color) highlighted with Always  Artichoke (a favorite color :) I just had to).  The ribbon used is the new Marina Mist 1/8" Tafetta.

A close up of the layering.  I cut smaller blossom sections for each layer.  The leaves are the whole leaf, one layer.

Loving this set! 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

Love the layers on the flower and leaves!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10