Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Candy

For the blog candy, I'm giving away to three different people;
*A  level one hostess set from the Ocassion Mini - 8 piece set - Picture This, in wood mount.
*A 2009 Level one Prints Pack - Colors in this 48 sheet 6x6 booklet of double sided designer series print papers are Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery.
*A Level One 6 piece many ocassion retired hostess set - For a Friend, in wood mount

So post a comment by Wednesday May 5th, midnight your time, about what you loved about the blog tour, something you'd like to see in the future or just something you'd like to learn about stamping right now!  I'll do a  random draw for three winners and let you know if you are a winner!


What I've been doing with the Big Shot and dies!
I've made a few of the rag bag purses for friends and wanted to give a gift that was different but useful to my swap sisters who were attending Regional's back in April.  Well it was such a hectic time I forgot to take pictures to share.  :)  After seeing how much they liked them, I decided to make these to sell.  I have one in both the sewing room and the stamp room.  They are very handy.


They hang off the table so they are within reach and can hold a lot of scraps.  The tile is the weight for the bag and works as a dry erase board also.  I am always looking for a scrap to write a note on about stuff I am low on, or need in addition to what I already bought, then losing said scrap. This solves that problem.
See my Creations by Kim site for all the details on how you can get one of these bags for yourself.




Don't forget the promotion for National Scrapbooking month!

Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this trash bag! What a GREAT idea! Truly a FAB-O project! I can't wait to make one for my friends! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Also, thanks for the chance for the Blog Candy!

jmniffer said...

Great idea for a trash bag. Having the dry erase portion is a wonderful addition. I enjoyed the tour because you all used things from the new mini. I can use all the inspiration I can get! Thanks for sharing and for a chance at some blog candy.

Anonymous said...

Love your creative project, what a cute idea envy of the crop. Thanks for sharing.
tdharris1@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I love this, so cute! I'm off to your other blog see more about it!
Susie

Anonymous said...

I really like this. TFS
Lisa

Eileen said...

I loved the variety of ideas and projects, it was almost information overlaod and meant a lot of bookmarking , site, just continue to do what you are doing as the blog is a brilliant idea and showcase, thanks for sharing and for this oppportunity to win
Eileen

lisa808 said...

Fun scrap bag. What I liked about the tour was seeing all the new products being used. It's always nice to get ideas and inspiration. Thanks for offering blog candy.

Kadie in Arizona said...

Love the trash bag Kim. Just found your blog and Immediately became a subscriber-LOVE all your ideas and posts. Thanks for this opportunity for some blog candy. Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

What a nice gift to give a scrapbooker! I love this idea.
Mary

Jill said...

I love that trash bag idea with the dry erase - perfect! The blog tour helped me decide what I "have to have" from the mini! Jill Finkboner

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the tour. I am new to stamping and this helped me decide what to buy out of the next mini. I like your scrap trash bag too.
Jenny

Joan Brenizer said...

I really enjoyed the Blog Hop because it was nice to see how others used the new products. However, the down side of the Blog Hop is that I want everything in the new Mini Catalog. Thanks for taking the time to put the Blog Hop together.

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog hop. All the great ideas for the new stuff. I have my mini.
Wanda

Missi said...

This is such a great idea!! I really like the dry erase part!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10