Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog Candy Winners!


The winners as choosen by random.org are:

# 4 Susie who said: I love this, so cute! I'm off to your other blog see more about it!
# 13 Wanda who said: I loved the blog hop. All the great ideas for the new stuff. I have my mini.
# 7 lisa808 who said: Fun scrap bag. What I liked about the tour was seeing all the new products being used. It's always nice to get ideas and inspiration. Thanks for offering blog candy.
 
Okay stampers contact me at kimbstamps at hotmail dot com and let me know your preference for the 3 items; choice #1, choice #2, choice #3.  Whoever responds first gets their #1 choice and so on.
Prize Choices:
*A level one hostess set from the Ocassion Mini - 8 piece set - Picture This, in wood mount.
*A 2009 Level one Prints Pack - Colors in this 48 sheet 6x6 booklet of double sided designer series print papers are Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery
*A Level One 6 piece many ocassion retired hostess set - For a Friend, in wood mount

Thank you all for visiting my blog.  Congratulations to the winners!


Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Thank you so much!!! I just sent you an E-mail.

Anonymous said...

I did too!
Wanda

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10