Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tags for Amy's Workshop

These are the bag tags for the orders.  I used Greenhouse Garden for the floral accent on the tags.  It is one of four sets available this month at 20% off the regular price.  The small white ovals with the names will go on the Gable Green Large Oval punches
when I bag the order.


These are the Thank You notes for inside the orders.  
I used the Sweet pea DSP and Sweet Pea felt to 
create these.  Aren't they cute?  I love 3x3 cards!
I put my thank you note on a post it so the customer
 may reuse the card if they'd like.

Here is my card for today. 
It is made using Trendy Trees, a Jumbo brad,
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Barely Banana CS, and Tall Tales DSP.
If you'd like to make a card with Trendy Trees
contact me to book a workshop for April 
or go online to purchase the products. 
 Just click on the shopping cart.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10