Monday, April 26, 2010

Swap cards from Regionals

What a crazy week!  I have had so much to do and get in the mail for swaps, rag bag purse orders and all!  On top of that I lost track of my camera for a few days.  It was in my tote bag!  Silly place to keep the camera.  lol

I have a few cards to share. These are cards I made to swap at the Milwaukee Regionals early in April.

This was a general swap done with the jumbo Hero wheel and the stamp set Service and Sacrifice.  It looks crooked, but really it's not!

This was my other general swap for swapping before Regionals started.  I used the Extreme Guitar stamp and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  What dad isn't a secret rocker?  The background is the Mosaic Technique, which we will be doing in May's technique class.

This card was for a swap with members of Stampin' Addicts.  I did the Frosted Filter technique and used Extremer Skateboarder, It's Your Birthday, and the arrow punch My Way.  The background piece is textured using the Big shot and the texture plate kit #4.

Fun and easy cards!  I've been busy working on cards for A Little Touch of Magic.  A pretty set featuring garden fairies.  It is the set I am using for the Blog Hop that starts April 30th.

I'll have a sneak peek for you later this week.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10