Monday, March 22, 2010

White Chocolate Bunny

One of my customers prefers white chocolate to dark.  GASP!  I like all chocolate equally.  :)  At club she asked if I had tried to make a white chocolate bunny. So we created the bunny in club. I just had to make a card for it. White EP on Vanilla cardstock. Thanks Carey, great idea!


I used the SASC46 sketch challenge as a starting point.
 
Close up of the bunny.

The neck ribbon is a strip of paper. I cut it. Then rubbed it over the edge of my desk to break the fibers, and made it more pliable. I was able to tie a knot after doing this.  I also scored the band of Pale Plum to give it texture. The celery at the base of the Eyelet punch is just a 1" strip taped to the back side.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Missi said...

I'm an equal opportunity chocolate lover too. I do prefer milk, but this white chocolate bunny looks pretty yummy!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10