Sunday, March 14, 2010

Simply Adorned Jewelry Line

These are beautifully crafted. They stay shut once you close them, and open easily at the top. With all this said, you can make many different inserts so you may change out the art to match any outfit.


Easy peasy way to get an image you want. These are so small I tried another approach, rather than stamp in the insert size, I started with a full stamped image. After creating a template (paper with a 1 1/2" x 2" opening) I used that to see which part of the image I wanted for in the charm.


The larger images are from Asian Artistry. The smaller 5/8" square charm insert is from the border stamp in Vintage Vogue and the initial is from Tres Chic. These are so easy I'll be making many more of them.







Charming Stamp Set  #116519  $19.95

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10