Saturday, March 6, 2010

I forgot to share this!

I got the coolest birthday surprise in the mail. I was cleaning out uploads and found I hadn't shared this yet. This was all in a surprise package from my best friend Missi in Utah.

She sent me a recipe from the swap she just did (see close up), AWowza cool wine cork!  A stamp set I was so sorry I didn't buy.   I love the cards people  make with it.  Yeah, I have it now!  A mini notebook(more on that later), a cute paper cube she stamped with the SAB set, Good Neighbors.  A business card holder that will come in very handy.  The funniest birthday card with the frogs.  Missi loves frogs.  I think there was candy too but I would have eaten it right away.

If you love lemons, this is the best quick treat you can make. 

This is the inside of the business card holder with my initial on it.  Very cool!

This is a great technique.  Using the Kind Thoughts stencil she applied plaster to the front of the mini notebook.  Let it dry, then sponged it with ink.  Push the rhinestone in before it drys.  Pop it back out and attach with glue after plaster is throughly dry.

Hope this inspires you to stamp a surprise for a friend. You never know when they need a pick me up. I smile everytime I use this fun stuff.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Great gifts, great friend.

Missi said...

Kim - you make me blush!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10