Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Shot Display

Club is tonight so I finally got a chance to put all the samples from the two swaps on display.  Thank goodness for this find I got at a going out of business sale.  I was able to fit them all on here.  This is usually filled with card ideas but it works great for these.  The flowers are clipped into these neat single strand card display holders I got at a stamp sale last fall.  They have a hook at the top that fits over the edge of the hutch.


It has been more hectic than I expected it to be.  I wll put together some tutorials about the Big Shot projects after April 12th.  There is just no time before that.  I have several swaps to do and lots of family stuff.  Isn't it always like that?  It's getting warmer here, so soon I will need to be outside to fill the flower beds we put in last fall.

2 comments:

MaryR said...

beautiful swaps and a gorgeous display = wow!

Vicky said...

This looks great Kim!!! wow what a display!
TFS!! wish I was there to browse it in real life!
Vicky

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10