Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's - Card Class

These are the cards made in the Valentine Card Class.

Lot's O Hearts!
We wheeled the I {Love} Love wheel over the Sending Love DSP. The Chocolate Chip was punched with the Scallop Trim Edge punch.  Also used were the Full heart punch and the Heart to Heart punch.  Here is the new Epoxy chocolate Chip brad (on the pink heart).  I love this small size.  yes that is the new Red Satin ribbon.  I still have a few ribbon shares if you'd like a sampling of them.  See this post for info.


I love this card!  What a great way to use D is for Dog.
This card uses the new Sweet Pea DSP and Pink Corduroy Buttons.  I attached the sucker with a glue dot so it could be easily removed.  The banner was created in My Digital Studio.


This is an easy flap fold card.  I cut the Real Red portion  with the Top Note Die.  The tag is punched with the Word Window punch, sponged, and hung from a Library Clip with Linen thread.

Inside we used the Hostess L1 set Holiday Best.  One of the gals glued a heart in her card.  I had to copy her idea, it added such a  pop of color!


A lovey dove card.

I saw a card online and can't find it to credit the creator!  It inspired this card which is very similar to the card I saw online.  The birds are the new 2 Step Bird punch.  I sponged them with Rose Red.  I again used the Sending Love DSP.  I love all the sides of this paper.  One side of each sheet is also decorated in glitter!  The heart is the Mover and Shaper die cut.

The Ruffle:  I cut a 1.25" x 8.5" strip.  I punched the edge with the Eyelet Punch.  Sponged the edge with Rose Red and Creamy Carmel.  Then ran it through the crimper.  Fold and crimp the strip into the ruffle.  I attached a strip of Sticky Strip to the back of the cardstock.  Then attach each end and the center point.  Ease the rest down to form the ruffle.


Big Shot Kiss and a Hug!
The letters are from the Serif Essentials die cuts.  Wheeled with the Vintage wheel  and sponged with Chocolate Chip ink.  Teeny Tiny Wishes covers every holiday.  I love how the phrases fit in the Modern punch.  I stamped the Chocolate Chip base with French Flair using Versamark ink.  It's hard to see but I ran the Very Vanilla piece thru the BS with a texture plate.

So those are the cards form this class.  The next class will have cards for general events, Get Well, Sympathy, Wedding, Baby . . .

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10