Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One Last BAB Idea

I created the banner using the shorter flag from the Pennant die for the Big Shot. I cut 2 for each flag. I used 2 separate pieces of paper so I could turn the shapes to make the double point. I cut the same from the Sweet Pea designer paper. They are 1/2" shorter in both directions. The Barely Banana strip at the top was a 1 1/2" x 3 1/4" piece cut on the larger flag and attached to the tip of the flag.


The Pixie Pink scallop circles are also cut with the Pennant die. I used the Serif Essentials alphabet dies to cut the letters out of 2 chocolate colored papers from the Sweet Pea DSP. the paws and bears done with the embosslits does. I attached the flags to the Vanilla Ribbon by applying sticky strip tot he back of the flag and pressing that onto the ribbon. made these so they could be hung in a window one above the other.
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Very creative idea! Sure helps me alot! TFS!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10