Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Stampin' Addicts!
Wow! A whole year of hanging out in a great place with all my friends!

To celebrate we are having the Stampin' Addicts Birthday Blog Hop and a Stamp Jam weekend of challenges and fun! StampinAddicts.com is a free website dedicated to supporting Stampin' Up! stampers and demonstrators alike. Our motto is "Positively Creative! Positively Stampin' Up!" If you have not been to Stampin' Addicts, you should check it out as soon as you finish the Birthday Blog Hop! And be sure to give me a shout out - I'd love to see you there! My screen name is s1itcher46 and I will be taking part in the STAMP JAM going on this weekend at Stampin' Addicts with Challenges and Stampin' and lots of Inspiration!

Sneek peak and a hint of what's coming tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10