Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Shot - My Fabric Swap on SC

Here are the items from my swap by groups.  I'll post some each day.  After they are all posted I am going to do a featured product on different days, where I tell you how it was made. 
If you have a special request let me know!

Group One
Clockwise starting with the back Item. 
Rag Bag created by Jess Lundahl.
Big Shot dies used:  Square scallop die
Fabric: cotton print, thin batting SU corduroy button
*
Rose Pin created by Cheryl Robinson
Big Shot dies used:  Place Setting die (pinecone section of die)
free hand leaves
Fabric: Felt, jewelry pin back
*
Felt Basket created by Erika Martin
Big Shot dies used:  Baskets and Blooms
Fabric: Felt with hand stitching
*
Eyeglass Case created by me
Big Shot dies used:  Pennant, Fancy Favor, and Matchbox dies
Fabric: Felt, Iridescent Ice Brad
*
Flower Folds Flower created by Katy Zamer
Big Shot dies used: Flower Folds Die
Fabric: Cotton Print, batting, SU new Satin ribbon

Close up of the smaller projects.


Group Two
Clockwise starting with the back Item.
Quilt Square created by Geneva Pratt Chapin
It's 2 sided for a display item!
Big Shot dies used: Build A Bear die
Fabric: Cotton Print, batting, rick rack
*
Applique' Baby Onesie created by Tanya Boser
Big Shot dies used: Beautiful Butterflies
Fabric: Cotton Print,  Heat N Bond
to attach fabric to onsie, hand stiching
*
Pincushion created by Lynn Larson
Big Shot dies used: Scallop Circle, Flower is from SU Blossom Party
Fabric: Purple felt, pink and white felting, batting
*
B is for Baby - Building Block created by Kathi
Big Shot dies used: Serif Essential Alpha
Fabric: Cotton Print, batting, Heat N Bond to attach letter to fabric
*
Wristlet created by Tara Angus
Big Shot dies used: Circles #2, Place setting
Even though you can't see it, the straight strip
from this die is the base of the wristlet. 
The ribbon is sewn to each end.
Fabric: satin,silver polka dot black netting,
shimmer gauze, SU Jumbo Brads, Iridescent Ice Brads,
SU new Satin ribbon

The 2 sides of the quilt square.

That's it for today!
Happy Creating!


Swap members:
I used my best guess at what products were used to create these.
If I'm wrong let me know and I'm correct it.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

wow Kim you got some great ideas! tfs!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10