Monday, January 11, 2010

Would you like all of the NEW Satin Ribbon?


 

Have you seen the new Occasions Mini? Don’t you love the Satin Ribbon!?!  The new 5/8” Satin Ribbon comes in 9 delicious colors in the Occasions Mini.  You can get all the colors!

Bashful Blue
Basic Black
Basic Gray
Certainly Celery
Chocolate Chip
Old Olive
Pretty in Pink
Real Red
Very Vanilla

Each roll is $8.95 for 15 yards of ribbon.
To get all 9 colors would cost you $80.55 plus shipping

Ribbon Share Info:
U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY please
You will receive 1 1/2 yards of each of the 9 colors, Shipped to you in a protective bubble envelope - regular postal delivery - Total cost for you $10.25

E-mail me kimbstamps@hotmail.com if you would like to participate in the ribbon share.


Please copy and paste this info into your email order request:


Your name and snail mail address
Name:
Address:
Payment Method
__Email ____________________- I need the email that is attached to your PayPal if you wish to pay that way. I will send you a PayPal notice after receiving your order request.


__Check -if you’d like to pay that way (I will send you my snail mail address in the confirmation email for your order. Your order will ship to you once your check clears.)


If I do not respond to your e-mail request for ribbon, please send it again, we all know that some e-mails just disappear. I will respond to every request I get to confirm I have received your order.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10