Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop


Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts SAB Blog Hop, each blog will be featuring different products from the free items available to you when you order during Sale-A-Bration. 

If you are traveling forward in the blog hop you just came from Jean's blog  Rogue Thoughts . . . Jean's Stamping Studio in the Rogue Valley.  Aren't the projects lovely that she did with Elegant Thank You? 


I will be showcasing the stamp Extreme Dirt Biker  #115175  $8.95.  It is a single stamp carried in the big Idea Book and Catalog.  A great stamp for the adventurer in your life.  In case you didn't know new this year Stampin' Up! will be letting you pick from a limited list (on the last page of the SAB brochure) of stamp sets from the big Idea Book and Catalog.  There are also 6 wow products (stamps, a punch, and paper) in the SAB brochure available only through March 31st, 2010.

My first project is a card for a teen. 
Using the Mover & Shaper die and the Big Shot I was able to do this cool cut for my card. Come back after the 18th to see all the how tos for my projects.  It is made so a gift card could be attached inside the fold of the card.



*************************************

My second project is a travel game tin.  I covered it with designer paper from the new Sweet Pea paper pack.  It is available from the Occasions Mini running now thru March 31st.  I used Extreme Elements printed from My Digital Studio along with the Extreme Dirt Biker stamp.


Inside the tin are "boards" for checkers, backgammon, and tic tac toe.  There are dry erase markers with mazes (These are covered by window sheets for reusing.), and a State License game.  The pieces for the Tic Tac Toe are some of our buttons.  The checkers came with the tin.

*************************************

The third project is something for any guy in your life.  It is a CD Gift Case.  It contains 3 pockets for CDs or DVDs.  I thought of many uses for this item.  It could contain CD's with favorite music, DVD's of tranferred home movies.  My friend's 2 sons race dirtbikes so they could put the footage of the races on DVDs for each boy.  It would be a nice way to organize DVDs. 



*************************************

My last project is a pop up card. 


I used a circle cut from SU's window sheets cut in a spiral for the bong factor! lol It makes the biker appear to be flying through the air.



*************************************

Don't forget to check back after January 18th 
for the how-tos on the different projects I created.

Next on the blog hop is Trina's blog, Stamps and Whiskers.  She will be showing you projects created with the stamp set A Flower for All Seasons.  Another stamp set from the limited list of sets available from the big Idea Book and Catalog.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the projects made with the products that you can get free with a $50.00 purchase during Sale-A- Bration. Contact your demo to find out how.

Happy stamping!

Pssst - Monday is my birthday.  Come on back for some blog candy giveaways.

31 comments:

Marie said...

Fantastic projects, Kim! Love your use of color and texture on them. Nice job!

MaryR said...

wowza kim - what great projects! you really rocked the extreme biker stamp with some amazing ideas

Heidi Baks said...

Oh my gosh, that pop-up card is amazing! And I haven't seen using the movers & shakers that way before - too cool! (grrrr, another thing I need? This hop is dangerous to the wallet!)

Anonymous said...

Kim - as usual you've come up with some fantastic and creative projects!! I love the pop-up card! I need to CASE that for Wayne!!

Missi

HeathersHobby said...

Kim, the popup card is amazing! I still haven't gotten the nerve to try that one (or the bike jump, for that matter!). Great projects today!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Very creative, Kim... and realistic too.. I can see that biker flipping and flying!

Yapha said...

Your pop-up card is incredible! Thanks for some great ideas for this set!

Crissy said...

Awesome projects, Kim! I love what you did with the m&s die!

Holly/catrules said...

Kim wowzier you really used this set well! Awesome projects!

Sara said...

Holy moly, these are awesome projects Kim! I can't believe the stuff that you come up with! It is all so fabulous.

Joyce said...

Amazingly creative projects Kim! I don't even have a biker in my life and I want to run out and buy (or get it FREE!) this set now!

stampmiser said...

VERY cool projects, Kim! You worked really hard on rocking out that stamp!

Lisa N said...

Great projects for the "biker" in your life. Thanks for sharing.

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

They are all awesome and so useful, but the boing-y biker card is inspired!! LOVE it! You ROCK this stamp!

maryr917 said...

this is a great image and you have showcased it well-

Little GTO said...

Love these guy items. The guys usually take a back set. Not now!
Sharon L

LisaBee said...

Super extreme projects Kim! Perfect guy ideas.

Twila said...

Great projects! Love them all!

Cindy said...

Wonderful projects, each and every one! Love the different ways to use that one stamp!!!

Melissa said...

Great projects, Kim! Love them all, especially the last card with the pop-up biker.. cute!

lisa808 said...

Fun game tin and pop-up card.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wow Kim fantastic projects. You put a lot of creative thought and work into this. It's an honor to be sandwiched between you and Yapha on this tour. Can't wait to come back and see how you did all this.

Happy Birthday! Growing older isn't too bad a gig. I did it last Wednesday and am still here to tell the tale. - LoL!

fingers inky girl said...

Super ideas Kim! Can't wait for the directions next week!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh my gosh, these projects are all just--what's the word I'm looking for here?--sick! You are the Queen of Masculine Stampin', my dear--all bow to Kim!

Lisa Young said...

Wow Kim! I am not into dirt biking but I sure do love your projects! You are one creative lady. My favorite was the pop up card - sure to be a hit with the lucky recipient!

Sally said...

I really like everything you made! The pop-up card is wonderful. I can't even decide on a favorite, but the travel game tin is awesome! Grand projects!

Rhonda L. said...

What wonderful projects! Love the pop-up card especially!

Twila said...

Happy Birthday! You share the same birthday as my mom!

gocanucksgo said...

Fantastic creations! The pop-up dirt bike is amazing! Great work =)

Anonymous said...

These are all so great! Love the pop up card.
Tisha

Anonymous said...

Wow, truly nice info. How can I get that RSS?

Brandy Swift
detecting bugging devices

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10