Monday, January 18, 2010

Game Tin


The tin was a tin with a checkers game in it. I found it at the Dollar Tree a while back.  This is pretty basic. I covered the tin in paper. Use Sticky strip or the paper doesn’t stay on properly.




For the games and map. I printed things from free sites you can find all over the internet. Sized them to fit in the tin. I did have to fold them in half. For the dry erase games, I attached brads through window sheet pieces and the game board. That way they can be wiped off.



I printed the BG images from My Digital Studio and stamped the biker over them in black. All very easy. This was the fastest project of the 4.

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

This would make great party favors.

jmniffer said...

Good idea to pull out for younger kids on a car trip. Love how it all fits in the tinl. Thanks for sharing.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10