Wednesday, January 27, 2010

For the card lovers!



Yes I have been stamping cards!  They have been for swaps
so I waited to post any until they are all swapped
and received.   These are all made with Fox and Friends.


Turtle with Tall Tales DSP, Curvy Verses,
 Jumbo Brads, Barely Banana and Choc Chip CS.


The giraffe times 3 with Teeny Tiny Wishes,
Tall Tales DSP, faux paper scarf, EE brad,
Barely Banana and Mellow Moss CS.


I love this monkey!  On this card I used Tall Tales DSP,
White Gel Pen, 5/8"  Brads,
Barely Banana Grosgrain and Choc Chip CS.


I chose this set as unmounted. I love the smaller size of the case.  The clear blocks are indented on the sides and so easy for my arthritic hands to hold.  Even on a bad hand day.  lol   They stamp the same beautiful images.  So glad we have options now.

Right now with every $50.00 you purchase you can
get free stuff!  Check it out at demo website.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10