Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clear Block Template Sampler

A great tool for you.  Not sure what size clear block to use with the new unmounted stamp sets?  With this sampler you can easily check which size block will work for you!  This is easy to create and even keep tucked in your catalog.



 I cut this template from our window sheets. It took 1 1/2 sheets.  Using the measurements in the Ocassions Mini I cut the shapes, layered them so the top left corners were aligned, and punched a small hole with the Crop A Dile.  They are on a small loose leaf ring from my office supply stash.

2 comments:

Stamp/nScrap said...

Great idea! Think I'll use some Window Sheet scraps I have and do the same - thanks for sharing!

LisaBee said...

Super idea!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10