Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Twist On The Milk Carton


In my last post I made a longer treat container.  I was sitting here looking at some of the extra die cuts I thought why not taller? 

This is what I created.  Instead of folding in the second end I cut up along the score lines 1.5".  I folded them in and secured them with Sticky Strip.  The best thing is . . . it can hold more chocolate treats!!! 

I cut the 2" band from my new FREE Sale A Bration Welcome Neighbor DSP pack that you can also get free with a $50 purchase.  The cute bird and branch are both punched with the new Extra Large 2 step Bird punch available from the  Occasions Mini.  The stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes has sentiments for each celebration and this one fit beautifully on the banner.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10