Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a Pinecone!


It looks a little like Santa's workshop here at my house.  I've been finishing Christmas stuff up.  Christmas is next week!  I have to mail out cards and packages today!

I had to share this, I came across an ornament in a craft magazine that I knew I could duplicate with the Big Shot and the Flower Folds Die.




I used the 2 smaller cuts of the Flower Fold die.  I had to trim one or two of the petals out of some layers to create the cone shape.  Start with a bead and thread die cut, bead, die cut, bead, using three of each size flower.  I used assorted beads to get the spacing correct.


Here you can see the bead in between two of the layers.


I want to make a few of these to hang in the greenery that is suppose to be up in my dining room window.  Where are those elves when you need them to help?  :)

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10