Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread Banner

I lost my camera for a few days.  It was in the cupboard by the cookbooks.  I have no idea how it got there.  Must have been the dog.  I made this banner before the blog hop. (Weren't there some awesome ideas on the blog hop!?!)  Having finally found the camera, I am able to share this cute project.  I was beginning to get a little crazy looking for the camera.  Tells you how often I use a recipe.  lol

I found these cute diecuts at a local craft store.  I only bought one set.  Really, what was I thinking?  I should have bought a dozen!  I covered them with designer paper and sanded the edges.  Both the front and back are covered.  It just looks more finished.  I used designer paper but it could be done with one solid color of card stock too.

The red scallop circles are photos spots.  I punched holes with the Crop A Dile - be sure to only do one side on each end if you make one of these.

A close up of some of the details,  I stamped on each letter, (die cut with the Big Shot and Serif Essentials alphabet.) using Delightful Decorations and ink or Versamark.  I also used the 2 Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds on the snowflakes to add some holiday  bling.

This saying is from Sweet Seasons, a great stamp set
 of 4 stamps for making holiday tags and such.





Sweet Season  #116471   $18.95


Delightful Decorations 116517 $21.95  

Ornament Punch #116794  $15.95
Jumbo Snowflake Punch #116628  $15.95
Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die Set  #113464  $149.95
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper #115672  $9.95

1 comment:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10