Monday, December 14, 2009

A Gift For A Great Neighbor . . .

I made a little gift for the neighbor that I share stuff with. It's got a coupon book of offerings, hot chocolate mix and cookies.  Just enough of a treat to make a break from shoveling snow fun.



To decorate the packaging, I used the flocked designer paper from Christmas Cocoa Specialty.  Also 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain and Red Gingham.  For the tag on the jar I used the SU Sizzlits Merry Details.  The word Merry is highlighted using the 2way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds.  I created the coupon book in My Digital Studio.  I stamped on the cookie packages with the Sweet Seasons and Winter Post stamp set.  Both of these sets are also available in My Digital Studio.


In the jar is enough cocoa mix and marshmallows for 4 cups of cocoa.  The brown paper bags are decorated with belly bands using the flocked designer paper from Christmas Cocoa Specialty and Top Note die cuts.  (After cutting once, turn die cut 90 degrees and cut again to get the square effect.)  Inside each brown bag are 2 Mrs. Fields individually wrapped chocolate chip cookies.



All the images in the coupon book are available in My Digital Studio.   A great way to create cards, calendars, and more.


The coupons inside the book.  I used the cutter tool to perforate the coupon before assembling them in the book.  They can easily be torn out to be used.


 I packaged it all up in a cute reindeer bag that I made a lot of last year.  It worked out to be the perfect size.  Glad I only had to make one, not 25 like last year for the cookie swap.  :)


The reindeer is created using the Big Shot and the Pennant die which is on sale right now in the 12 days of Christmas sale. Also the cute tag that inside reads, For a wonderful neighbor.



Sweet Season  #116471   $18.95
Winter Post #111780 $26.95
My Digital Studio  #118108  $79.95
Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper  #116770   $11.95
Pennant Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die  #113483 
Cutter Kit  #106958  $16.95

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

LisaBee said...

That's a fantastic neighbor gift!!! When do I move in? ;)

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Wow! Adorable Kim!!! Great projects!! To quote Mr. Rogers....Won't you be ~my~ neighbor??? :D

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! You have lucky neighbors!!
Missi

Ellie said...

OH MAN those goodies rock.. and yeah what Lisa Said can I be yoru neighbor??? :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable gift and bag.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10