Friday, November 13, 2009

Shadow Box Frame

This is a project I did for a class.
 I got a deal on the frames so I was able to do an affordable class.

The frames came red so I chose designer paper and ribbon in coordinating colors. The JOY on the front is the vinyl from the Defintiely Decorative line. If I do this again, I will use my Sizzix Join in the Cheer die. The word would be all one piece.

Here is a top view of how the Ornament punch shapes were applied.  The punch shapes are all white embossing on Real Red cardstock. One is inside on the background panel.


Merry Moments Designer Paper, Real Red cardstock
Chocolate Chip striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Delightful Decorations stamp set
Ornament punch
White Decor Elements Sheets

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Renee said...

omgoodness!! I love this!! what a clever idea. Too cute and what a great idea for the holidays! Blessings, Renee

lisa808 said...

This is gorgeous. Love how the ornaments hang down the front.

LisaBee said...

This turned out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kim - this is beautiful!! I wish I lived closer so I could come to your class!!
Missi

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10