Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making Merry!

Today the Big Brown Truck stopped at my house!  Still on subs for my route.  Had a hard time finding my house.  Really bad, when I am waiting on an order!  My order included the Petal Card die cut for the Big Shot.  Plus other goodies.  I got a swap at convention last July that was a cube with Halloween pictures on all four sided.  I loved it and want to make Christmas blocks out of it.  So I spent my afternoon stamping.



You make these using 4 Petal Card die cuts.  Don't cut more than one at a time as the fold lines get cut through.  Cut off one flap on the left side of each die cut.  Attach by laying the right flap over the side you just cut the flap off and attach with Sticky Strip.  Decorate each side.  Attach last flap to other side.  Fold in top and bottom flaps and you have Christmas cubes!

More views







Petal Card die Cut
Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip die
Delightful Decorations Stamp Set
Real Red, Glorious Green, Natural White
Versamark, White EP, Scallop and Ornament Punches
5/8" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Gold cord

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Great Christmas boxes. They look so pretty and festive.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10