Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joy For Your Entry


I created these banners for some special stampers. 
Here is a sampling of what I made.

I glued DSP to 4" coasters with the SU Glue Stick, on both sides.  I used the larger scallop on Scallop Circle #2 to cut them out.  I sponged the scalloped edges with Chocolate Chip Ink.

I used the Serif Essentials die cut alphabet for the letters, and the NEW Snowflake punch.  It is very easy to use.  I was concerned as the snowflake arms are so narrow but it punches card stock very nicely.

The banner on the Y scallop is hand cut after I stamped the words.  Curled and attached with dimensionals.  That is one of the small library clips attached to the banner.  I attached the circles to the Sleigh Bells Ribbon form the Holiday Mini with Sticky Strip.  The top is tied with Linen thread.  On the J is a bow of Red Gingham dyed with Chocolate Chip Ink.

Back view.


They were a little involved, but turned out better than I planned.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10