Sunday, November 1, 2009

National Blog Posting Month

Can someone tell me where October went?  This month was so crazy busy, I didn't even get my outside decorations up for Halloween.  November is National Blog Posting Month.  I really want to share more stamped projects with you.  I'm not sure I'll post something every day but I am going to try and post more stuff than I have been in awhile.  It can take up a lot of time to blog stuff everyday.

To start off with something fun here is a card we made in club this month. It is inspired by a card made by LeAnne Pugliese. 
It is a 5" x5" card.


We lightly scored a circle on the card and followed that to stamp the wreath shape.  Several of the gals put the Give Thanks words from the level one hostess set, Holiday Best, on the card using the oval punch.  Sorry I didn't get a picture of one of their cards to share.

Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Shimmery White cardstock * Really Rust, Old Olive, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry inks * Photo Corners punch  For the circle we used an embellishment container and scored around it with a stylus.

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

If you find out where October went, let me know! It sure did fly by. I didn't know November was National Blogging Month. Thanks for the info. Fun leaf card.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10