Monday, October 12, 2009

Pencil Case gift idea


Cool project!  I scored a great deal at the W store.  I got a bunch of pencil boxes for 10cents each.  I am going to make up gifts that can be given to teachers, coworkers, or secretaries.

This is the sample one all decorated to gussy up the plastic case.
I used the Kaliedoscope DSP, Orchid Opulence CS, Purple Ice Brads, and the new In Color Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon.  The flowers are the Cherry Blossom Embosslit.


Here it is partially open.





All the goodies that fill it.
My first notepad made with the Bind It All (3"x7").
A trio of paperclip bookmarks (regular size paperclips).
A pen with the Kaliedoscope DSP inside.
A post it pad covered in a circle of the same DSP.



There would even be room for a few mini candy bars, but you know in my house candy doesn't last long!  lol  I'll add those (covered in DSP) when I have some all set to sell.

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10