Friday, September 25, 2009

Sketch Challenge 3


                                         Hi all!
 I finally got to upload sketch challenge 3.
 I have been very busy lately, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.



I created the sketch in My Digital Studio.  When I printed it out I went a whole different direction. I changed the layout to a different direction. Well, check out the project I created in MDS.


I need an engagement announcement to show a customer.  A photo of the bride and groom looking at the ring will go on the picture block.


I love using MDS. I get so frustrated sometimes with the size of a stamp image. I need it bigger! In this case the Fleur de Lis. I wanted it huge! In MDS you can resize any of the stamp images, embellishments or punch shapes. I love it!
Stamp Images used:
Friends 24-7
Torn Edges - So far Only in MDS
Simple Friendship
Favorite Things
Together Forever
 
I did very well at the stamp sale last week. I was able to buy a few things I wanted for using with the Big Shot. Just waiting for the order to get here! It will be Tuesday before it arrives. That gives me plenty of time to get my stamp room cleaned so I can stamp again.  I haven't been able to do too much in there.  So I will have actual stamped stuff to show again!  :)   I also have to get ready for my Demo Get Together on October 3rd.
Never a slow moment here in my world. lol

I did make a sample for a Halloween Treat that I would like to share. I was inspired by Michelle Wooderson.  She made cute ones using a brown file folder.  I wanted to use all SU.  The pocket is Sahara Sand CS.  I used the Eat, Drink, & Be Scarey! stamp set.


ETA:
I posted the how tos for treat holder on my Tutorial Blog.
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Pixi Stix holder. Would you mind giving the dimensions for it? I could figure it out, but if you have them handy that would be easier.
thanks. I enjoy your blog
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com

lisa808 said...

Such a cute idea.

p.s. I like your new banner.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10