Friday, September 18, 2009

Sketch challenge 2

Sketch challenge 2
I have been busy selling stuff at my DL's stamp sale.  I have sold off quite a bit of stuff.  (So I can buy new SU products! lol )  One more day to go.  Busy as I have been I did get time to put together a second sketch challenge for you to try.



I used My Digital Studio to create the sketch layout. The latest in easy, fun, digital scrapbooking from Stampin' Up! It will available for customers to order October 1st! In the meantime I'm having fun creating cool projects.
Here's my card created in My Digital Studio.



Winter Post Stamp Images

I did not get one made by hand.  I will work on that for Sunday and get it posted. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Check back for more cool things to do with My Digital Studio!
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog or post in a gallery on a stamping site. I'd love to see what you create!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10