Friday, September 4, 2009

Sketch challenge 1

So what are you doing this weekend? No big plans?
Well here is a sketch challenge for you to try.



I love this! I created this sketch layout with My Digital Studio! The latest in easy, fun, digital scrapbooking from Stampin' Up! It will available for customers to order October 1st! In the meantime I'm going to have some fun seeing all the cool things I can create.


Here's my card.



I did the Rock N Roll Technique using the single leaf on the 1" circles. I used Versamark to stamp the wheat on the Old Olive base. Then it's just a matter of layering and using dimensionals to pop up the punch layers.

Autumn Days Stamp Set
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust,Creamy Caramel, Versamark
Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals
1", 1 1/4" Circle punches, Large and Small Oval punches


Then . . .
A card created in My Digital Studio. This can be printed out and hybridized by adding actual ribbon and buttons or you can leave it as this. It is flat and smooth printed on Whisper White to send through the mail.


Thanks for stopping by!
Check back agian for more cool things to do with
My Digital Studio!
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog or post in a gallery on a stamping site. I'd love to see what you create!

1 comment:

Catrules said...

Cool sketch challenge and love that card, its great!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10