Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Over 10,000 visitors!

Blog Candy Time!

How would you like to have the countdown calendar
without having to make it?

Post a comment now through Wednesday
and I will do a random number selection to pick a winner!

I want to thank you for visiting my blog and all the wonderful comments you have left for me. I have had over 10,000 hits on the blog. I'm sure a lot of them were me in the beginning! lol It is fun to share what I create with all of you! Please leave your name and an email to contact you at. I will need to get your info to mail the calendar to you.

I have to start painting the trim on my house this week, so I am off to start scrapping and sanding so I can paint in this week of nice weather!

10 comments:

jmniffer said...

I would love to win your Countdown Calendar. I think it is a wonderful project but doubt I would ever get around to making one myself. Thanks for the chance to win. jmniffer

jmniffer at comcast dot net

lisa808 said...

Congratulations on 10K hits! Your countdown calendar is adorable. Thank you for the chance to win one.

Jen Dickson said...

That is wicked cute Kim! Congratulations on a wonderful milestone! I am honored to call you "friend"!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Ooooo this is fantastic!! That calendar is so cute. Don't envy you having to paint, that's such a big job. Hope you can at least have one good paint fight to make it fun. lol
Deb B
stampindebs at aol dot com

Jean from jlfstudio said...

Wow 10,000 hits that's a milestone in and of itself! But then word of mouth has leaked out about the fabulous tour and your count down calendar in general so I'm not surprised! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that random likes my number - LoL!

Thanks once again for sharing your brilliant projects.

Hugs and blessings - Jean

jlfstudio at charter.net

Monika said...

Congratulations on your hits! Great job...and thanks for a chance at winning the countdown calendar..it is soo neat..

Charlotte Cook said...

Congrats on your 10K hits! It is no wonder as you have a great blog and so generous with all you share. I loved the calendar and sent it to friends for them to look at. I am hoping we will use your project at a church craft Super Saturday so winning it would be great to have the original and not my attempt to duplicate! lol
TIA, Charlotte

peggy dianne bell said...

I LOVE Your little calender it is so cute I would love to win it but I would be happy with the instructions. Love your blog. thankyou Dianne Bell

Leah said...

Your calendar is so creative!! Actually, all your creations were. I'm glad that you put in some instructions in your blog on how you created the calendar; I'm thinking about taking your idea for a class. However, it would be AWESOME to win it!! Thanks for all the ideas.

Holly @ InkPaperStamps said...

Kim that calendar really is the coolest thing! Congrats to the lucky winner!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10