Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi all! Well it has been a busy 2 weeks. Not enough hours in the day. Far too much to do. I am all set for convention. Just need to fit everything into my suitcase now. I am looking forward to a little time away to relax and recharge. I'll have lots of new ideas to share with you when I get back. I will schedule some posts for this next week of the cards I have been working on for swapping with other demos.

In the meantime, here are the latest specials from Stampin' Up.

During August and September, Stampin’ Up!® is celebrating kids, and we’ve got two great deals for the young and the young at heart.

From August 1 to 31, spend $35 on stamp sets from the Growing Up section of the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue (pages 74-90) and choose a FREE package of Designer Buttons - $10.95 Value. You can choose from Playground, Sherbet and Button Latte.




From August 1–September 30 only, get the exclusive D├ęcor Elements™ Growth Chart — plus, receive a free applicator tool! The growth chart is $33.95


Not living somwewhere you can permanantly attach this to the wall? How about placing it on a piece of painted plywood? Easy to attach that to a closet door or wall.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10