Monday, July 6, 2009

Open House!
It's all set to go. Everything is tidied.
Projects created. New samples to show.
Oops! Still need to make carrot cake.
If I don't get time tomorrow it'll be something else!
Here is what I have for everyone who stops in.
Those signing up for club will receive the new
In Color bookmarks I made.
This is one of 2 cards everyone can make at the Open House. It uses Circle Circus and the Teeny Tiny Wishes phrase set. This is the new Bermuda Bay In Color ink, ribbon, and paper.
Scallop Edge Punch, and assorted circle punches were also used.
***
Below are 2 cards I made with the Level 1 Hostess set Of the Earth.
I used the new Woodgrain BG stamp. Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, and Close to Cocoa paper also the flip side of the Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon. A jumbo brad is on the circle punch shape.
Love this flower!

This is the new Scallop Square die for the Big Shot.
Not as big as I was thinking it would be. About 4.5" square.


Of the Earth Hostess L1
paper: Mellow Moss, Kraft, Melon Mambo, W. White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Always Artichoke
Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Rose Red Brads, Paper Piercer, Scallop Square die

******

Come hang out and make a couple of cards.

Stampin' Up! Open House
Tuesday July 7th 5:00 - 8:00 pm

Come see the new catalog samples!
The In Colors for this year will WOW you!


Make a card or two with a brand new set.
Wait until you see some of the new designer papers! This catalog is great!
It is for the whole year. There will also be 3 great minis made available to us through the year.

*******

Due to rising costs in the economy, catalogs will be $5 each this year. I will include a coupon for $5.00 off your first order of $50.00.

Also for sale will be my collection of retired stamps. Help me fund my hotel bill for convention by buying a few sets!

1 comment:

Catrules said...

These are great! I wish I was closer I would come :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10