Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stampin' Addicts - Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Contest



Love your Big Shot?
Can't make a card without using some die cut item on it?

Stampin' Addicts has tons of ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and is giving away a Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin’ Up! summer celebration.


Here is a card I made with the new Elegant Bouquet Impressions folder.
I was inspired by a card I saw online.
I used daubers to apply the pastels. The phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I punched it out with the New Modern punch. Which is layered on one of the Magnetic Mover and Shapers die cuts. Papers are Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White. Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain ribbon.



To enter, all you have to do is post on your blog about it!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10