Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Demo Get Together

Hi everyone!

Last night was a demo get together here at my house. It was lots of fun and some very cool cards! I decorated using a butterfly garden theme in about 30 minutes! These are pint canning jars. I wrapped a length of ribbon around them and added a punched butterfly on each jar.



This little decoration is a fan folded circle. Before I taped the sides together I punched each end with the Crop A Dile. I hung a few of these from the cupboard door handles.




I cover my counter top with white paper. I bought it on a roll at an art store close out. I stamped all over it in Bold Brights using Petal Pizzazz. I also added butterflies to the straws. Two butterflies punched out with the new Butterfly Punch and held together with sticky strip.


This is a really cool idea for a candy dish. It is a fortune teller turned upside down. Do you remember making those in grade school? Pick a color, pick a number, then some cute saying under the flap. I found the instructions on the Martha Stewart website. There is another fan folded circle attached to the skewer. I pierced a hole in the center of the fortune teller and slid a bamboo skewer through. It sits in a cork underneath to stabilize it.

A quick easy way to add a little fun to a party.
Those are creme saver candies in the dish. I can eat those, but not too many!
I am down 25 pounds since June 1st. I love this carb free diet.

Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper
Melon mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbons
Butterfly Punch, Crop A Dile, Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Thanks for hosting Kim, I had a great time! Can't wait to do it again.........

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10