Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Still stampin' away with this set.
Here are 2 more cards I made with It's A Sign.


I used 1/2 of a large oval punch,
punched with the 1/2" Circle punch
to create the letters for this card.

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green
Big shot, Texture Plates Kit #4 large oval and 1/2" Circle punches


The Creamy Carmel layer is texturized
using the Big Shot and Texture Plates Kit #4.

***




A quick and easy grad card. I layered the stars and held them together with a brad. The grad hats are a diamond shape and a square that I punched the bottom with the 1/2" circle punch. I layered them, punched a 1/8" hole to feed the cording and brad through.



To make the grad hat:

1. Cut 1" strip of paper. Angle it in your cutter 45 degrees. Cut the end off. It makes a triangle, discard this. Line cut edge up at 1" line and cut. This will create the diamond part of the grad hat.

2. Cut a 1" x 1 1/2" piece.

3. Punch one of the 1" edge with 1/2" circle punch to create the point that would center over a person's forehead.

4. Attach to diamond. Punch a 1/8" hole in the center of diamond shape.


5. Feed cording (I used a piece from a small tassel that I had in my sewing stuff.) and brad through this hole. Attach to card.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great cards! Love this set. I had no idea what to do with it. Great inspiration.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10