Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stampin' Addicts 2009 Bon Voyage Blog Hop

Welcome to Port of Call #30 on Stampin' Addicts
2009 Bon Voyage Blog Hop!
Here we explore the Stampin' Up! set It's A Sign.

Item #114994

One announcement before disembarking: the tour links are only active through 11:59 pm Tuesday June 16; after that, many hostesses will post more details on projects you see today. Bookmark your favorite stops now--on return visits, you'll bypass customs & immigration and go straight to the fun!


6x6 Christmas scrap page
Josh, age 3, his cousins told him there was no Santa. He wasn't sure what to believe so he sat by the tree the whole week before Christmas with his monkey waiting for Santa to show up. He did!
*****
It's A Sign, Spotlight on Christmas stamp sets
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Ink: Real Red
large oval and Photo Corner punches, Black Brads

8.5x8.5 I'm Driving! scrap page
I hang a favorite page on a mini ladder just inside my stamp room. I did this to remind myself to get the photos of the first car from my son. Sadly they could not be located. So picture a beaming 16 yr. old son posing with his first car in the green picture boxes. A sporty silver number with a couple of dents!

I folded the ribbon back and forth and adhered it with Sticky Strip. The numbers are cut free hand. I put the brads on as an afterthought. I snipped the backs off and adhered them with glue dots. You can't really see it but I used the strips I punched the arrows out of behind the photos boxes.
*****
It's A Sign, Itty Bitty BGs stamp set
paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Glorious Green
Ink: Pacific Point
Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Sticky Strip, real key
My Way (Arrow) Punch

A birthday card for 50ish!
A card I made for a friend who turned 50. Quick and cute!
*****
It's A Sign, Itty Bitty BGs stamp set
Paper: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Natural White
Ink: Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy
Not Quite Navy rich Regal Brads, distressor


Mini Phone/Address Book
I made this for a swap last year and love to use it. 4"x4" just the right size. I printed the alphabet on our cardstock and punched with the tab punch for the dividers.
*****
It's A Sign, Itty Bitty BGs stamp set
Paper: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Old Olive
Ink: Not Quite Navy,
More Mustard Earth Elements Brads,Tab, Photo Corner, and My Way (Arrow) Punches

I hope you've enjoyed your visit here at port of call #30.

30 comments:

Debbi said...

Great projects Kim! I love the Christmas page - so adorable. And the mini address book is a great idea. I'll have to bookmark it.

Dixie Finn said...

I love your pages Kim. Fantastic.

Ellie said...

Oh that address book is so cute I love it :) ((HUGS))

Amy said...

You are so great at scrapbooking! Love your pages! And that book is awesome! Why didn't I get one of those last yeah, eh???

Beedubya said...

Love the phone book, Kim! Great projects! TFS.

Brandi

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Wonderful Kim! The address book and scrapbook pages rock especially!

Chrisd said...

Fun projects, thanks so much!

Kathy said...

Ahhh, a cute page for a cute picture! They were heart-stealing when they were young, weren't they? and the 50th card made me laugh! Thanks!

Michelle said...

WOW, these projects are way cool! LOVE all the arrows on the SB page...the "Caution...milestones ahead" cracked me up!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great pages! Love the Mini phone book!!

Margaret said...

oooohhhh, that little book is cute!

Margaret said...

Thanks for the blog hop!

Jean from jlfstudio said...

The mini phone book is a real WoW!

Thanks for sharing all the projects and the creativity and inspiration so apparant on your blog.

Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean

Julie A. said...

Love your scrapbook pages and that mini phone book is really cute! Thanks for sharing:)

Missi said...

Great projects! I love the milestone card, very funny!

Sharon Bridwell said...

Wow! I absolutely love your projects! The scrapbook page about the first car is awesome even without the pictures and the phone/address book amazing! TFS!

Stacy said...

These are great! I love the address book and the 16 layout is genius! I'm totally stealing that one! :)

yaphastamps said...

I love that driving scrapbook page! So clever! Fabulous address book, too!

inkpaperstamps said...

Kim, I love your projects! This set makes the perfect 50th birthday card--and the new driver scrapbook page really captures the enthusiasm of the moment!

Twila said...

Great job. My favs are the 16 page and that phone/address book. Too cute!

Angie (finger's inky girl) said...

Another set that I had no idea how to use! One day I am just going to sit in a room with you and hope I absorb some of that creativity! Thanks for sharing such cute projects...Josh was such a cutie pie!!

Catrules said...

Great projects! Love the scrapbook pages and the mini addy book is awsome! I got a good laugh at the card too! Great job using this set!

Comeka said...

Well dang it! This set has been on my wish list since it hit the catty but never made it on to an order . . . when I saw it on the retirement list, I told myself that since I had waited this long, I could probably live without it. After seeing your great projects, I'm pretty sure I CAN'T live without it! I don't know if I should thank you or be mad at you! LOL

Paula said...

Wonderful projects Kim. Love the address book.

Beth said...

Kim-these are all wonderful! The Christmas scrap page is fantastic-and what a precious memory! Sigh...none of my kiddos are driving (yet!), but the "16" page is SO clever! Love the colors and layout for the bday card and your address book is AWESOME!! TFS

Pammybaby said...

Terrific projects! Love the scrapbook layouts, and the phone book is great!

Kat said...

Great Projects! I never got this set because I never could figure out what to do with it, but now I wish I had it.

Candace Lawlor said...

Wow! Love your projects. Thanks for sharing!

Dawnmarie said...

they are all so cute! I think the scrap pages are my favs - but everything is great!

Renée said...

Great projects!!! I love the address book, so fabulous!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10