Saturday, June 27, 2009

The New 2009 Catalogs Are Here!!


They will be for the whole year. There will also be
3 great minis throughout the year to come, too!

If you would like a copy please email or call me. They are $5 when you pick one up or I can ship one to you via Priority Mail for $10. Two catalogs fit in a Priority Flat Rate Envelope, so if you have someone else in your area that would like a catalog, I can ship them together.

Contact me ASAP as I only have a few that aren't spoken for from this bunch. I won't be getting another shipment until later in July.



Here is a sneak peek from the set
Lots O Bots

Paper: Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Melon Mambo,Bermuda Bay,Crushed Curry markers
Pewter Eyelets, Modern Label Punch, Punch Windows Mover & Shapers BigZ XL Die This Punch Windows Mover & Shapers piece is the Melon Mambo Piece behind the Modern label punch.

There are 4 new shapes - this, a heart, a star, and a larger scallop oval! They all fit with our punches!

Yes there are NEW In Color markers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10