Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi all!

I have been knee deep in cardstock. I sorted the equivalent of a dozen medium size SU boxes filled with assorted paper and scrap. Five years worth of stuff that was shoved into corners and the closet. My back aches from leaning over and sorting. Here is a picture halfway through.

I now have one box left of all the little scrap that I am punching with the new SU punches to make giveaway bags with. I am using little pails to keep the different shapes sorted until I can bag them up. Here are seven of the pails.

I would have shown you a finished shot, but I filled the space with all my card samples as soon as the paper sorting job was done. I am determined to reduce. I am swapping fewer cards so that will help. Less incoming less to keep organized. It is a very good feeling, to have a smaller amount of stuff all over.
*****
This is one of my favorite cards. I chased the demo down at an event to get to swap for one of these. I'll have to remake it with a current set. When I do I will post a pattern on my tutorial site so you can make the card too.

The stamp set used here is Wild About You
and will be retired as of June 30th.
It is just so cute!
Wild About You Item# 115110
Don't forget the blog hop this week end. Starting at noon Saturday we will be showing you great ideas to use with the retiring sets. June 30th will be the last chance to get them!
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

LisaBee said...

Now that's a lot of scraps girlfriend!

Cute card too. :)

Kathy said...

I'm jealous of all that room! Hope you get it all straightened away without too much damage to your back.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10