Monday, May 4, 2009

Showcasing Designer Paper!
This is the card sketch for last week at Mojo Monday.
Just a little late. I must be catching up
I am only a week behind! lol
My card
Friends 24-7, Dreams du Jour (butterfly)
Inks: Pink Pirouette, RHR, Close to Cocoa,
Paper: RHR, Kraft, Vanilla, Candy lane DSP
BB brads, Scallop Edge, 1" Circle and Square Scallop punches

I love the idea of using an antique frog to hold the card.
Now it's a true rectangle when I crop it!
I saw this on another blog and love the idea! I thought
these were just for the bottom of flower vases!

Stampin' Up! has a great special for the whole month of May!
Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper OR Textured Cardstock
and get the 4th absolutely free!

Isn't that just the greatest!
You can click on over to my website to check it out
and place an order. You'll want to have some
of your favorite paper on hand for this month, because.....

I am participating in a blog hop May 8th - 10th.
You can travel through the blog hop gathering ideas
for all the different papers.
Each blog will showcase a different Designer Paper.

So grab your crafter's kit and come on along!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

never would have thought to pair these sets with each other or with the DSP - but the end result is truly beautiful.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10