Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Father's Day Birthday Card for Dad
I made this card for a friend. She requested a goofy golfer birthday card. Well we have just the set! This year Father's Day for this Dad falls on his birthday! He is hooked on golf. Yes he has some funny shorts like that. His wife said all he asked for his day/birthday was a day on the golf course with no calls asking when he'd be home! Well I'm sure he'd like every time on the golf course to be call free!

I did piercing in the scallops of the oval scallop punch.
The Creamy Caramal piece is texturized with
the Big Shot Texture #4 kit.

And Many Mower stamp set
cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel,
Mellow Moss, W. White Ink: Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons, blender pen,
Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain, Oval Scallop and Large Oval punches

Don't forget to stop back by on Friday
for the Parade of Papers Blog Hop!

4 comments:

MaryR said...

what a great card - love the ribbon flag and your scallop piercings

Candace Lawlor said...

Really nice projects. Love the scrapbook page. You're right - it did turn out really cute! I jsut used the last scraps of my package of this paper, darn it! Now you made me want to buy more!

Beedubya said...

Great stuff, Kim! I love the photo wallet! So cute. TFS!

Marie said...

OMG! Everything is awesome, but I'm so in love with your scrapbook page. I'm going to have to get tha set now! You are such an enabler and I love it. Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10