Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pop Up Mountain Card

The new Pop Up Cake Die is all the rage.
Demos have been creating the most awesome
"outside the box" cards with it.
***
I have several ideas for this die but it is still on my wish list.
Well I broke down and figured out a card where I had to cut
out all the pieces by hand! This idea just wouldn't leave
my head. Maybe because I'd love to move away from
the land of snow and cold? lol
I will be putting this Big Shot die on my next order!
Card front
Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories Stamp Sets

Inside View


Close Up of the "mountain"
The truck and the top pile of furniture
are shrunken polyshrink.


Close up of the dogs at bottom of mountain.
I don't think they belong to the driver
they're just watching all the stuff fall off the truck!



another view of the inside
I used a paper shaper scissors to cut the edges of
the greens for a grass.tree look.

Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke,
Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla cardstock
Black Stazon Ink, Sharpie markers, pop up pattern,
shape scissors, large oval punch polyshrink plastic

3 comments:

Margaret said...

This turned out awesome! I like how the junk is falling off the truck!

Kathy said...

Talk about creative!!!!!! Love all the little details.

LisaBee said...

Kim that's fabulous!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10