Friday, March 13, 2009

I have been a busy stamper.
I made this scrapbook for a gal who just
had a little girl. She already has two boys;
so what fun to have a girl to dress in pink!
I didn't want to make a babyish book.
She doesn't seem the type for all pinks and blues.
I did want a girl look to the scrapbook.
I bought the paper and stickers set, just because I like
the colors together. The ribbon is a pack from Michael's.
That just went together so well with everything else I had.
The cover is a chipboard daisy circle covered in
a variety of designer paper. I made loops with the ribbon
and adhered it to the back of the black scallop circle.
It is fastened to the ribbon band with invisible brads
and then a huge glue dot attaches it to the cover of the book.
I know "A glue dot!",
but it was the only way to attach the daisy shape.
I sewed the ribbon band together
so it slides over the book cover.

Page one Just the facts!

Page 2 pictures with her big brothers, mummy and daddy.

You know sometimes you just get
those perfect pictures that need to be big?

I'm sure she will be Daddy's girl!

I did Versamark hands and feet along with the medallions.
I had to stamp something in here!

I love how the ribbon accents worked on all the pages.


The first and last pages were just one so I made them for a big photo.

4 comments:

About Me.... said...

Wow just adorable, love all the lo's!! tfs. Blessings. Renee

Margaret said...

Kim, this looks terriffic! I'm sure she'll love it!

Sara said...

OMG, Kim, this is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Kathy said...

The pink and black combo is lovely! Love the medallion on the card

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10