Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got my Occassions Mini preorder yesterday.
I had to try out the Big Shot Matchbox die cut right away.
It is so easy to use! You don't even need adhesive!
I made a cute box to hold a thank you for a friend.
The butterfly is from the SU Beautiful Butterflies die.
I stamped a butterfly design on it from Flight of the Butterfly.
It's not the same size but looks nice.
You can see I punched out a spot with the 1/2" circle
punch in the end. It helps pull the box open. I did
this after I assembled the bottom section.
The die also cuts the slider layer. So I was able to do both pieces
of the slider/cover so they layer perfectly.
I cut the SAB paper 1/2" narrower than the Bashful Blue CS.

The blue tag layer is one of the 3 tags on the Matchbox die.
The green layer is from the Sizzlets set Lots of Tags.

I handcut the butterfly body. I will replace it
with some beaded paper. I made up extras when I did
the butterfly cards a few weeks ago. I just can't find them
right now. I am reorganizing my stamp space again.

I took the table out of the center of my room.
I work at the table that runs the length of one wall.
It makes it easier to get up and put stuff AWAY!
My one really bad habit. I only do it in my stamping studio.
I am a clutterbug in there.

I am working on placing stuff I use all the time within reach.
I found the perfect shelf at the thrift store to mount on the wall.
I jsut need to paint it. If I would get off the computer,
it might get done! LOL

3 comments:

MaryR said...

So completely gorgeous Kim!

Kathy said...

I can't wait to get this die. So beautiful with this DSP!

Crissy said...

It is beautiful! I may have to buy this die after all :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10