Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Here is a card I made using the heart from
the SAB set Polka Dot Punches.

It is a crimped envelope card.

The how-tos can be found here at Stampin' Addicts:

St. Patty's Card

I sent the beer mugs to a friend whose birthday is today.
She's not a bit Irish, but I always try to send her something green.
I had colored the beer in green but it made for a very blah card.

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper and Ink: Glorious Green, W. White or V. Vanilla -gold metallic
77777777777=88888888888

An Old Irish Blessing

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the look of these crimped things. Guess I'll have to break down and try one myself. Great idea for St. Patty's day.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10