Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted. I intended to take a break
but not that long!

I have been busy making Secret Cupid gifts and working on 9 sets of cards for different swaps for the new catalog. Over 100 cards. I need to get them done and mailed to meet the due dates.
I then have to start on swap cards for the Stampin' Up Regionals in April. I'd like to take 100 with me and also some really WOW ones for my SA sistahs.
I am part of a group that formed last April when we were all stressed about how many swaps we signed up for at convention. We are suppose to help each other keep our swapping under control. lol We do more enabling than anything else!
Some of what I have been working on late into the nights.

These are the cards for my Wedding-Baby Card Buffet.
I will also be posting them on my Card Buffet blog.

2 comments:

Beth said...

These are fabulous, Kim! I especially like the two butterfly cards. Great job! Beth

Sara said...

These are so pretty!!! Did you hand cut the butterflies or are they from the new die???

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10