Sunday, February 15, 2009

NMBS Shaped Card Challenge
I belong to a group of demos who love to swap.
We have weekly challenges on the group blog.

This is my card for last week's shaped card challenge.
I also used a Ribbon Challenge from a prior week on this card.
To make the ribbon flowers, I gathered the wide ribbon
and using glue dots, attached them in rounds for flowers.
The leaves are just 2" pieces folded over to form a point.

To create the texture on the pot, I ran the front only
through the BS, using SU texture plates.
To do this you place your fold line of the card
at the end of the plate. The back of the card hangs out
the end going through the BS first.
It then embosses only one side of the card.

I tried to create a shadow under the lip of the pot
by placing post its along the edge
and sponging toward the bottom of the pot.
It looks better IRL.

Bella's Bloom Stamp Set

1 comment:

Paula said...

Holy Wow! This is awesome. You rock Kim!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10