Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have 2 cards to share today.
I'll put the other in it's own post.
This card is inspired by
She does some amazing landscapes. My card pales
beside her talent. I am going to keep making cards
in this style until I improve.
Trendy Trees Stamp Set
paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, W. White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive,
Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy
Old Olive & A. Artichoke markers - thumping techq. on tree leaves
1" DBL stitched Chooclate Chip Grosgrain
13/8" punch, 1 3/4" punch
The corners are a 13/4" circle cut in half and folded.
I used a 1/2" circle punch for the moon. I sponged a very light layer
of Bashful Blue over it, it was too white.
The shadows of the trees are handdrawn I stamped the leaves
greens in the shadow. They really should be Chocolate Chip.
Shadow, duh! lol

3 comments:

Missi said...

Wow! I love the shadows of the trees. Great job. Oh! Cute card :)

MaryR said...

awesome! love the shadows - you did an amazing card here!

Jean said...

Wow this one is pretty too!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10