Thursday, February 19, 2009

Card #2 is a challenge card.
I combined 2 challenges into one card.
Can you tell I got a new set?
Trendy Trees is so cool.
I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up, of course.
Me and my eyesight! lol It works great.
I tried to do it without but I like perfect 2 step stamps.
The one tree is popped up with a second image.
I tried to draw a nest. It just looked like a booger.
I had to hide it!
The layout is from
They have a great new layout every week.
I hope to do more of their challenges.
The colors are from a challenge on
Someone on SCS asked what we in the thread
thought of the combo, I had to check it out.
These are favorite colors of mine. I have autumn colors
all through my house decor. I'd like the new
Decor Elements tree in Really Rust for my kitchen wall.
Not at this time tho!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Very cute, sounds like maybe you have an issue! LOL... I love the fall colors.

Kathy said...

I'm five posts behind - sorry! I love the brayer card. Will you teach me how? And the bag + card is a great projects. Love how you used the flower layers die.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10