Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well it's been a great month. These were some of my favorite cupcake pictures. I created a collage in Picasa to share them with you one more time. I'm glad I didn't make and eat all the cupcakes I've shown you this month. lol That would have really been bad with my new healthy life style. I won't be posting something for each day any longer. That was to share and celebrate a month of birthday. I well be posting often. I have many sketches on my idea board and hope to share them with all of you. Thanks for stopping by this month. Here's to more fun, more stamping and may your stampin' mojo never die!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What an accomplishment - and a great start to your new blog. Thanks for all the great inspiration this month!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10